Mr. Elston JohnstonP.Eng., Chairman and Director:
- Public company expertise;
- Fundraising & business expertise;
- For 20 years — Owner of successful Engineering Consulting firm;
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering University of New Brunswick (Canada) 1976;
- Business and industry worldwide — as a consulting engineer & entrepreneur;
- Has been a major shareholder of numerous public companies & has served as Director, President, CEO and CFO of several TSX & TSX-V listed companies
Elston Johnston received a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BScEE) degree from the University of New Brunswick in 1976. He is a Registered Professional Engineer in the Canadian provinces of British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan and for the past 13 years he has been President and owner of a successful consulting engineering company located in Vancouver, B.C. He has been involved with business and industry worldwide both as a consulting engineer and as an entrepreneur.
Mr. Johnston has been a major shareholder of numerous public companies and has served as Director, President, CEO and CFO of several TSX and TSX-V listed companies. For more than 15 years he has been involved as a consultant to and financier of junior public companies.